YG to debut first boy group in six years this September
Key takeaways
Quick summary- 1YG Entertainment is preparing to debut its first new boy group in six years, executive producer Yang Hyun-suk announced Friday.
- 2In a video interview posted on the agency’s official blog, Yang said the company plans to introduce a five-member group in September, marking its first

YG Entertainment is preparing to debut its first new boy group in six years, executive producer Yang Hyun-suk announced Friday. In a video interview posted on the agency’s official blog, Yang said the company plans to introduce a five-member group in September, marking its first boy group launch since Treasure. “We previously mentioned plans to launch a new boy group this fall,” Yang said. “As of now, we are aiming to introduce a five-member team in September.” The upcoming group will depart fro
Related groups
Click the same reaction again to remove it.
(Updates after load — yes, your readers are humans… mostly.)
Top reads this week
Last 7 days
BLACKPINK vs BTS? FIFA World Cup 2026 Announcements Spark Massive Fan Debate Online
19h ago

KATSEYE Announces Massive 2026 “Wildworld Tour” Across Europe and North America
3d ago

BOYNEXTDOOR Announce Dates for First U.S. Tour
5d ago

Why K-Drama OSTs Are Becoming Bigger Than the Shows Themselves
6d ago

KATSEYE Announces Stops For 2026 Tour “THE WILDWORLD TOUR”
5d ago












![[Review] ROSES – ZEROBASEONE](https://kpopreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/zerobaseone-roses.png)




